The Palladium is located next to Dubai Metals and Commodities Centre (DMCC) at Jumeirah Lake Towers. It measures 140 m and consists of 35 floors with mixed use Residential / Office building (Skyscraper).
Cluster C Jumeirah Lake Towers – Next to DMCC Metro station Dubai – UAE
The building features 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments plus office spaces. well-equipped gym, temperature-controlled outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi on the rooftop of the tower. There is also a 150-metre jogging track on the 34th floor of the tower. Consists of the following facilities :
– Kids’ play area in the building
– Table tennis facilities for sports lovers
– Basement and podium car parking
– High security access
– Coffee shops and food courts
– Separate retail area having convenience shopping
– Closed circuit television and security cameras
Timeline / Key Dates
Construction began in 2005 and was completed by 2007.